Video Production Editor/Videographer
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for filming, editing, scheduling and arranging for the airing of video content, including local events, business commercials, and TV shows.
- Adds audio and video graphics to the content to make the content appealing to viewers
- Develop concepts, scripts, and scheduling of the content on ETV 10
- Become familiar with all company programs used to capture, edit and produce content
- Coordinate obtaining local content material for production and broadcasting for ETV 10
- Edit stories as required for ETV 10
- Assists in researching and identifying sources of other content, such as but not limited to: high school sports, theater performances, and community events; little league ball games; dance performances; pageants; rodeo events; outdoor and historical site documentaries; and segment material.
- Assists in researching and identifying sources of news content, such as but not limited to: breaking news, community happenings, local politics, follow-up stories, etc.
- Write news articles regarding ETV 10 News events
- Other duties as assigned