Project and Grant Coordinator — Orangeville
Emery Telecommunications and Video has an opening for Project and Grant Coordinator. The role of the Project and Grant Coordinator will focus on all grant and proposal writing tasks and processes. This position entails comprehensive research into potential funding avenues for the Company to explore. The Project and Grant Coordinator will establish the Company’s processes for learning about and responding to all funding opportunities and request for proposals (RFPs).
This person will configure all submission platforms with pertinent company details, complete all requisite forms and attachments, compose compelling sections of the grant or proposal during its finalization, and diligently ensure the punctual submission of applications. The Project and Grant Coordinator collects essential information and data necessary for grant and RFP submissions, and monitors and reports on the progress of submitted proposals.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Proposal Development – collaborate to gather information necessary for grant applications. Tailor proposals to meet specific requirements of each funding opportunity.
- Coordination and Communication - serve as the main point of contact for internal teams regarding grant-related information and materials gathering.
- Submission and Compliance - manage the submission process for grant applications, ensuring all required documents are completed accurately and submitted by the relevant deadlines. Monitor and track the status of submitted proposals and acknowledgments. Ensure compliance with grant guidelines, reporting requirements, and funding terms.
- Reporting and Evaluation - continuously update and refine grant-related materials, templates, and standard grant and proposal operating procedures.
- Research and Identification - conduct research to identify grant/RFP opportunities. Maintain a comprehensive database of grants, funding sources, and submission deadlines. Analyze grant guidelines and requirements to determine eligibility and alignment.
- Relationship Building - foster relationships with all organizations and entities to enhance the Company’s ability to increase funding opportunities.
- This person must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational and project management abilities. Be able to pay close attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. Have or gain the ability to collaborate across departments and with external entities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Status: This is a full-time position with benefits. This person will work in the Orangeville office.
Education and Experience: A bachelor degree in English, business, accounting, project coordination, or other similar fields is a plus. Relevant related experience will be considered.