Complaints regarding content posted on the Emery Telcom website.
Emery Telcom respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to o er a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Emery Telcom provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Members. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
Please note that any notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty or perjury. A false notice may give rise to personal liability. You may want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Emery Telcom has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. Emery Telcom has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has be infringed, you may provide written communications which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have in good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to Emery Telcom’s Copyright Agent as follows:
Or contact us by mail at:
Orangeville, UT 84537