Administrative Assistant - Engineering/Outside Plant Departments - Orangeville or Price
Performs administrative and secretarial tasks that require analysis and judgement. Will perform several tasks using databases and/or spreadsheets. May be responsible for larger, daily, data entry tasks that would require additional extensive database and spreadsheet use. Drafts and types letters, memos, and reports. Compiles data and maintains files for one or more managers or supervisors. Keeps schedules and coordinates meetings. May record and transcribe minutes of meetings and conferences.
- Possess strong computer skills and will be able to easily work or learn to work in databases and spreadsheets. This person will need to create and use spreadsheets, word documents, and other computer-generated information on a regular basis.
- Maintains company specific records for mangers or supervisors in the department as assigned
- Assists with special projects relative to the department assigned to. For example, this person may be asked to help with permitting or a similar activity.
- Assist with creating reports, letters, and memos as needed for the department.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, conferences and other department functions.
- May take notes and help following up with assignments from department meetings.
Experience/Education: Prior experience performing data entry, producing reports, and other administrative tasks is very helpful. Previous clerical experience is also a plus.
Job Status: This is a full-time position and will report to the Orangeville office unless otherwise assigned. This person may need to work in an office in Price also.