Graphic Design/Layout Coordinator - Price
The focus of this position will be to help the ETV News department with their graphical design and layout needs. This person will design and produce print and electronic communications materials as well as publications. This person will coordinate with management, ETV News staff, and customers to develop these communication materials. This person will participate on planning teams to meet these needs.
The primary job duties may include:
- Perform advertisement, promotional, marketing, and other designs for the ETV News department. This person will also assist with newspaper layout tasks.
- Help with editing, design and scheduling with the weekly paper.
- Meet with customers to design materials that will meet their expectations.
- This person will also be asked to help with the daily work load of the ETV News department. This may include answering calls when news events and inquiries are called into the office, occasionally help write news articles for the paper, and help answer questions from walk-in traffic inquiries when customers come to report news or request an article/ad be published.
- This person will also be asked to help with local channel advertising, promotions, advertisement design, and other similar tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned
This is a full-time position. This position will primarily report to the Price ETV News Office. This person must have great communications skills, be comfortable graphic design work, and be comfortable on a computer and be able to learn new computer programs. This person must be able to be in the office during certain office hours throughout the week.